SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 6 July 2015

These Are A Few More Of My Favourite Things...

My June blog post about a few of my favourite things was a huge hit, one of my most popular posts! So I'm back with part two, and I have part three in the works to publish sometime in August too! Without further ado then...

Bubble bath

Was a time I hated baths, and always opted for a shower. But the last few years have seen a change, and now I love nothing more than a long, hot soak in a bubbly bath! There is no better way to relieve tension and unwind! I've possibly gone a bit overboard with bubble bath buying though...most of these are Avon, with a Co-op lavender soak hiding at the back!


Magazines

I call these my 'guilty pleasures.' Every month I go out and buy Cosmo and Glamour, and lose myself in the glossy pages for an afternoon! I'm not one for fashion, and I buy the magazines mainly for the articles, but I do enjoy flicking through the fashion pages; imagining myself in clothes I'm sure I could never afford! I don't buy any other magazines, only these two, and I can't even remember when it started!


Book Journals

I keep a record of the books I've read in many different ways. I use GoodReads, I have a database on my computer, and I use book journals. I'm an old-fashioned gal; I still like to write things out longhand, with pen and paper! Both these book journals came from Paperchase, one of my favourite stores funnily enough, and have space for reviews and 'to-read' lists!


Pyjamas

Last, but by no means least, pyjamas! How much do I love my pyjamas? I don't think I could even put it into words. I'm forever buying new sets; Primark and Peacocks are my go-to stores for PJ sets! I have sets for Summer and Winter; even sets for 'lounging!' 

That's all, for now. Did you love it? Leave some feedback! I love to hear from readers of my blog, and always reply to comments. I'll be back with a summer themed post on Friday, and Wednesday will see a guest post popping up here on the Blog! Have a great week, all!

Post a Comment