SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Haul Post!


I have a confession to make; I've been indulging in an awful lot of retail therapy lately! Over the last year or so, I've only posted a haul post every couple of months. But so far this year, I've posted three haul posts in quite quick succession. But it's not my fault! First, there were the January sales. Now, Lush have released their Valentine's Day range. What's a girl to do? Here's what I've been buying lately!

I had to pick up a few bits from the new Valentine's Day range at Lush, didn't I?! Don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question. On my first trip to Lush I picked up Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar, Ladybird Bubble Bar and Cupid Bath Bomb. Yes, I did say my first visit!


I realised the other day, when I stepped in a rather large puddle and came away with a soaking wet foot, that I needed new boots. To be fair, my last pair did last me two years. And they were cheap ones from Shoezone! So I picked up these Women's Lace Up Ankle Boots, again from Shoezone, for just £19.99. On this shopping trip, I also picked up; Wake Up by Chris Barez-Brown, The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a F**k by Sarah Knight, Boots Handy Wipes and Imperial Leather Foamy Banana Shower Cream. I also picked up this cute postcard in Evans; I just loved the message, and thought it would be great for blog photos! 


I'm the crazy cat lady your mother warned you about. Yep, I've started reading cat magazines! As well as Your Cat Magazine, I also picked up; Boots Cherry Blossom Hand Cream and Cosmopolitan Perfume (I'm thinking of a doing a blog post about this perfume, because it is ah-mazing!) I also picked up way too much chocolate, as you can see! This was before my diet, honest!


Oh my god, this bedding set! I found the Catstronauts Easy Care Duvet Set King Size in the January sales at Asda. It was reduced from £18 to £3.50! I couldn't pass up that bargain now, could I?!


This was my second trip to Lush, in case you hadn't guessed! I picked up Prince Charming Shower Cream, Kiss Me Quick Wash Card, and the Charity Pot. On this shopping trip, I also picked up Watch Me by Angela Clarke, Batiste 2-in-1 Invisible Dry Shampoo and Conditioner, Cosmopolitan Perfume (I told you I really like this perfume - and it was reduced to £3, so I couldn't resist!) Herbal Essences Guava Shampoo and Conditioner and Cosy Footlets. I cannot resist anything unicorn at the moment! Oh, and the I'm Not Bossy, I'm the Boss Cushion was a present from my mum.


Like I said, I can't resist anything unicorn at the moment. And New Look are killing it with unicorn themed everything at the moment. I grabbed; Unicorn iPhone 6/6s Phone Case, Unicorn Vanilla Air Freshener, Unicorn Microwaveable Bean Bag and Shell Pink Thirsty Unicorn Slogan Water Bottle.


I'd completely forgotten what I'd ordered in my last Avon order, so when it arrived I was pleasantly surprised. I love it when that happens. Spot the cat's paw; he always wants in on the photography action! I ordered Hollie Handbag Light, Little Lace Dress Perfume, Avon True Colour Smokiest Plum Nail Enamel, Inflatable Bath Pillow, Avon Senses Bergamot and Cardamom Shower Gel and Avon Senses Violet and Jasmine Shower Gel. 


You guys, Homesense (aka TK Maxx) are killing it right now with their stationery collection. This Sticky Notes Set is perfect for us bloggers who are always goal setting!


Like I said earlier; I am unicorn obsessed. And Primark have tapped into the unicorn craze, with their Unicorn Duvet Cover Set. I desperately needed a new sheet, to go with all the new bedding I've been buying recently, so I picked up a Pink Fitted Sheet (King). 


I don't know about you, but I have to sleep with two pillows. Anything less just feels wrong. So when I spotted these Reversible Pillowcases, I thought they'd go perfect with my Unicorn Duvet Cover Set from above!


I read a review of Only Ever Yours by Louise O'Neill on a book blog, and it sounded right up my street. So I picked up a copy when I was passing my local Waterstones. Even though I'm on a book buying ban. Ssh, don't tell anyone! I also needed some Tipp-Ex, and I found a cheap Correction Kit in Poundland!


Did you know, Primark are selling Harry Potter Throws?! I didn't know until recently, but as soon as I saw them I knew I had to have one. And they're only £9! Get your butts down to Primark, now!


If you haven't heard of Mia Felce before, you wouldn't be alone. It was only when I saw this Weekly Blog Planner on Instagram that I found Mia Felce's stationery store, and purchased one for myself. She included two cute little postcards with the order, too, and I'll be pinning them up on my wall real soon! 


This Tote Bag is so useful for storing all my beauty essentials on top of my chest of drawers. And it only cost £3.50 from Primark. Honestly, guys, Primark are killing it with their homeware range at the moment!


I never normally get lucky enough to score clothing items in the January sales. So when I saw this Love to Lounge Top in the sale at Primark (for just £3), and in my size, I grabbed one! 


Whilst I was there, I spotted these Unicorn Pyjamas. Admittedly, I already have some unicorn pyjamas, but sometimes I get so warm in bed that I need shorts and a tank top. This set was only £4! 


More clothing in the Primark sales! When I returned to Primark on the weekend with my other half, to get him some jeans and a new belt, I found these two Love to Lounge Tops for £3 each in the sale. I also picked up these Grey Narrow Leg Pyjama Bottoms to pair with the tops, and this Harry Potter Ceramic Cup. 


Saving the best for last. Yep, I bought another new handbag! River Island have some seriously gorgeous handbags out right now, though! I fell in love with this bag and, of course, I had to have the matching purse. Love, love, love it!

What have you been buying lately?

Post a Comment