SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 17 August 2015

Get To Know Me...


1.  As a teenager, I went through a massive emo phase. The above picture is, well, goth cliché, right? I clearly thought goths hanging out in a graveyard was the coolest thing ever. Cringe.

2.  I love making lists. 

Baking with friends!

3.  I can't cook, or bake. My friend taught me how to make banana bread/muffins, which is what I'm doing in the above picture, but it's been so long I've probably forgotten how to now!

4.  My favourite food? Pizza.

Snow day!

5.  When it snows, I'm like a kid at Christmas (read: unbearable, if you believe my boyfriend!) Seeing snow as deep as this, a few years ago, was just so exciting. I wish we had snow more often!

6.  I'm a Christian. 

Choo choo!

7.  I used to be terrified of trains; I once cried on the platform because I'd missed my train and thought I'd be stranded at the station. Now, some years later, I love going on the train!

8.  I used to work in a charity book shop.

Tattoos

9.  I already have a few tattoos, but this one is my favourite.  It's a gorgeous cover-up; with a lot of meaning. The waterlily represents the end of my struggle with depression.

10. I believe Jaffa Cakes are cakes, not biscuits! ;)

Laters <3

Post a Comment