SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Haul Post

Since I've been struck down with the dreaded lurgy, and am feeling pretty uninspired to do anything but lie on the couch and nap, I decided to do a mid-weeek haul post today, and show you what I've been buying recently! Starting with my latest Avon order!

Only a small order this week, but it seems to have a bit of a blue theme going on! I'm a huge fan of the Skin-So-Soft range by Avon, and this 'fast hydration gel' leaves my skin feeling, well, so soft! In a previous order, I had bought my boyfriend a shower gel for men which, I'll confess, I've been using on occasion. So I picked up this one to try; water fruits and pear. I think more shower gels should come in a pump dispenser like this; much easier than slippery hands trying to squeeze the soap out of an also slippery bottle! Finally, a green tea and verbena room scent. I have two of these already; one lavender scented in the bedroom, one strawberry in the living room. This is a new scent, but it sounded amazing, so I had to try it! So that's my Avon haul for this week.

My final haul comes from a brief trip to Cheltenham earlier in the week, and is mostly homeware related! The novelty of buying things for our first home, from the mundane to the slightly less mundane, has not worn off; even after two years of living here!


So, from left to right on the back row, we have; a, pretty in pink, microfibre draining board mat, kitchen roll, three exercise books, a bathroom mat, a hair turban, and a plastic shower caddy. And from right to left on the front row, we have; a stainless steel utensils pot, a green lunch box, for my partner not me, a memo pad, a cat feeding mat, Flash magic eraser, Zoflora disinfectant, and a cat feeding bowl. All my purchases came from Wilkos and Pound Land, because they are opposite each other, and I didn't feel up to walking too far. Believe it or not, though, I popped into Paperchase, and Tiger, and didn't buy a single thing! I really must be feeling poorly...

So that's my haul this week. I suppose it's quite small compared to recent hauls, and nowhere near as exciting as handbags and books, but I have been saving my pennies for a new cat litter tray. Rock and roll, right? It's pay day next week, though, so anticipate more haul posts very soon! I'll be back Friday with a new post, provided this lurgy hasn't killed me off! Have a good week, lovelies!

1 comment :

  1. I used to buy Avon products a few years ago but recently Avon just vanished..

    ReplyDelete