SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 25 October 2015

Nail Polish Of The Month: Rimmel London Rita Ora Tangerine Tent


Another new, monthly series for you, lovely readers; I spoil you, I really do! In this series, I'll be telling you, and showing you, my favourite nail polish each month! 

This month, I'm loving the Rita Ora collection for Rimmel London. Reasonably priced, and some gorgeous colours. It's almost impossible to choose!

In the spirit of Halloween, though, I had to go with Tangerine Tent, and I'm glad I did! It's as gorgeous on your nails as it is in the bottle!


It's definitely the right colour for Halloween. Reminds me of pumpkins! It's quite a bright, almost neon orange. Very vibrant!


I was really impressed with the 'staying power' of this nail polish, too. I always find at least one nail has chipped by the end of the day! But this particular polish didn't chip for a few days, and I was really pleased! 


Isn't this picture cute? My little kitten decided that, if I was showing off my nail polish, he would show off his little white paw! So sweet!

So, what nail polish are you loving? I'm thinking of trying an Essie nail polish next, I've heard so much about them. Any recommendations? Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment