SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 1 November 2015

Life: October Update!

How is October over? It seems like only yesterday I was writing my "Life: September Update" post. Now I'm writing October's?! The start of a new month, though, is always an exciting time. I'm looking forward to seeing what November brings for me. But before that; my highlights of October! 

Doing


- Decorating for Halloween! 


- Trying my first Pumpkin Spice Latte! (I still don't get what all the fuss is about, to be honest...)


- Going to the Fair! 

Reading


- "Suicide Notes From Beautiful Girls" by Lynn Weingarten


- "Liar Liar" by M. J. Arlidge


- "Bag of Bones" by Stephen King 

Watching


- The Apprentice on BBC 1


- The Big Bang Theory on E4


- Watchdog on BBC 1


- Scream Queens on E4

Buying


- My first purchases from Lush! Snow Fairy shower gel, Nightwing shower jelly, Sympathy For The Skin body lotion! 

What a great month! How has yours been?

Post a Comment