SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 6 December 2015

Read In November

I know I say this every month, but November was a truly awful reading month. To be fair, though, I did pick up a part time job in November, and I'm still trying to figure out how to fit it all in! As a result, reading has definitely fallen by the wayside. Next month, I'll be more realistic about how many books I can read in a month! 

But for now, this month...


"What My Best Friend Did" by Lucy Dawson

"What My Best Friend Did" is a psychological thriller with so many twists and turns it'll leave your head spinning. Throughout the novel, I genuinely did not know what to think. Try as I might, I could not figure out how the story would end; and when the ending came around, I was completely shocked. A fantastic, gripping novel, that I really enjoyed. 

****

"What She Left" by T.R. Richmond

I'd been waiting to read "What She Left" for months, and when it was finally released in paperback I grabbed a copy and got down to reading it. And I'm glad I did, because this book was totally worth the wait. It's definitely my favourite book this month, and is not dissimilar to "Reconstructing Amelia" by Kimberley McCreight; a book I read, and loved, a few years ago. 

****

And yep, that's it for this month. Like I said, slow reading month. Really slow reading month. I did start reading "Royal Wedding" by Meg Cabot towards the end of the month, but I'm not even half-way through it yet and we're six days into December! So, sadly, that can't be counted. I definitely need to set more realistic reading goals for December! 

What have you been reading recently? 

Post a Comment