SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 9 December 2015

December TBR

Writing the title of this blog post was a little surreal. Like, how is it December already? Anyone else been saying the same thing since December 1st? I have! 

I'm trying to be a bit more realistic about how many books I can read this month, as I'm now in part-time employment. I'm still trying to figure out this whole work/life balance, and reading has definitely taken a back-seat. I don't see December changing that, to be honest. There's just so much to do! But being more realistic about how many I'll be able to read this month, is the first step to bringing reading back into my life!

Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot

Admittedly, I started this book at the end of November. But I'm only a few pages in, and I intend to finish it in December, so I feel like it can count for "What I'm Reading In December"! 

The Grownup by Gillian Flynn

I picked this book up in November, but never got around to reading it in November. It's a short story by author of "Gone Girl," Gillian Flynn, so I should be able to read it in a day or two, tops!

Imperium by Robert Harris

As part of a book swap blog project I'm collaborating on with Things Sarah Loves, I'll be reading another of her recommendations this month! Last month's book was fantastic, so I'm looking forward to this months!

Under The Skin by Michael Faber

I've had this book to read for months, and the film recorded to watch for almost as long. I prefer to read the book first, then watch the movie, so this month I'm reading it, next month I'll be watching it!

What are you reading this month? Have you read any of the above? Let me know in the comments! 

Post a Comment