SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 29 May 2016

Happy Birthday, Dear Blog!


It's my blogging birthday! A year ago today, I sat down and penned my first blog post on Aimee Raindrop Writes. If you like, you can read it here!

I can't quite believe I've stuck at blogging for a whole year, to be honest. I'm the type of person who has loads of hobbies, but never sticks at them for longer than a few months. So to have been blogging for a whole year is a little surreal to me. But I'm proud. So proud!

My blog has come such a long way in a year. I've found my blogging voice. I've changed my blog layout so that I think hope it looks more professional. I've branched out in terms of content, and written posts I never thought I would.

I want to say a massive thank you to some amazing bloggers who have helped me on my blogging journey. From helping me with the layout of my blog, to supporting me with content ideas, to just being a friend, these ladies have been great!



Jemma of Dorkface Blog

And another massive thank you goes out to you; my readers. I wouldn't still be writing this blog if it wasn't for the engagement I get. The comments, the shares, the views. They matter, so much to me. And you guys are the reason I've stuck at it! So really, thank you.

I'm thinking of doing of a blog post all about what I've learnt in my year of blogging; what do you guys think? 

Post a Comment