SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 20 May 2016

Spring Playlist!

Do you know those times when you write a whole blog post, read it back, think "this is shit" and delete it all? Yeah, that just happened. About five times. Maybe more. I lost count. I think because today's blog post is so out of the ordinary for me, I've really struggled with writing the content for it! And I hate to publish something that feels stilted and unnatural. So I'm kind of just going to, I dunno, brain dump, maybe? Say what I want to say, and not really worry if it makes too much sense, I guess? So bear with me! 

app, apple, business

I decided about a month or so ago that I wanted to share a Spring playlist with you all. What I didn't really know was what that playlist would consist of. I somehow, eventually, settled on a handful of songs that I am/have been listening to on repeat! Yes, I'm one of those people who finds a song/songs she likes and doesn't listen to anything else for weeks. 



I did struggle putting together this playlist though, because in the last week or two, I've been listening pretty much exclusively to Blurryface by Twenty One Pilots. And I wanted to include the whole album! But I, after much deliberating, settled on the track that introduced me to their album (besides the obvious, Stressed Out, which has been on the radio all the time recently!) 

Now, I'll confess, most of the tunes I've included in my playlist are ones you'll find in the charts and all over the radio at the moment. But this isn't a blog post where I introduce you to new music you might not have heard before. If I'm being honest, I don't really know what this blog post is. Just a way for me to share with you the music I'm loving this season...the music that's got me in the mood for Spring! 

Hopefully, you'll hit play on the little Spotify playlist I managed to (after hours of trying to figure out how) include in this blog post and have a little dance or sing-along to some of these tracks! 

I'd love to know what you thought; of this blog post and of the songs I selected. Tell me what music you're loving at the moment! 

Post a Comment