SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 14 August 2016

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String* || With The Willoughby Book Club


If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll know that I love books. So when The Willoughby Book Club offered me the chance to review their book subscription service, I didn't even have to think about it!

Whilst I waited for my book to arrive through the letterbox (and I didn't have to wait long!) I did some research, visiting their website and having a click around to find out more about the company and how their subscription service works. And here's what I found out. TWBC offers a variety of book club packages, from picture books for babies and children, to books for young adults, budding chefs, couples and more. Once you've chosen your package, you'll be asked a few questions about your reading preferences and interests, and each month you'll receive a new book, handpicked to suit your individual tastes! It couldn't be more straightforward, right?


This is a pretty special package to drop through your letterbox every month. I mean, not only is it a new book (and who doesn't love getting books in the mail?!) but it's also beautifully packaged, in pretty tissue paper. Along with the book, you'll receive a TWBC bookmark and pin, and a notecard explaining more about TWBC!


I was so excited to see the book I'd received. It was, miraculously, one I hadn't read before, and didn't already own. In fact, it was a book that I'd had my eye on for a while, and I was really pleased to finally get my hands on a copy. It was also so evident that my reading preferences and interests had been taken into account when this book was carefully selected for me!

Although I think the price for this subscription service is a little steep, (you're looking at £34.99 for a 3 month subscription**) I also think it's a really wonderful and unique subscription service. TWBC are currently running a 10% discount when you enter WBC10 at the checkout, so if you're interested in subscribing I'd definitely take advantage of this amazing offer! I would definitely consider this as a present for someone who loves reading. It's the gift that keeps on giving if you buy the 3 month subscription, too!

Did you know? For every subscription sold, TWBC donate one brand new book to the charity Book Aid International. How awesome is that?!

Would you subscribe to The Willoughby Book Club subscription service?

*Products were sent to me in exchange for a review. All words and opinions are my own.
**£34.99 for a 3 month subscription to The Contemporary Book Club. One book delivered each month.

Post a Comment