SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 22 January 2017

Haul Post!

I know I don't usually post a haul post two weeks in a row (because I'm not that much of a shopaholic...yet!) But I really wanted to keep my Boxing Day sales haul separate from my end of 2016/beginning of 2017 haul. And if I wait much longer to post this, it's likely to turn into a very long post indeed! So, a haul post two weeks in a row. Sorry! You all know what to expect by now, here's what I've been buying over the last three (ish) months!


- Alice in wonderland makeup bag
- Makeup sponge
- Pusheen lip balm
- Elf on the Shelf Fun (I still don't know what to do with this, any advice?!)


- Fluffy pen
- The Time is Meow notebook (I love Gabriella's new range at Primark - perfect for crazy cat ladies, like me!)
- Dual Head USB Charging Cable


- 2x Mars Advent Calendars (you can see, now, just how far back this haul goes!)


- Twinings Tea and Porcelain Mug


- 3/4 length sleeve top
- Hoodie (which, sadly, had to be returned due to it being the wrong size!)
- Long sleeved top 

All of these tops were from George at Asda. Can you believe it?!


- Herbal Essences Gardenia Fragrance Shampoo
- Herbal Essences Gardenia Fragrance Conditioner


- The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena (gutted that the price sticker left a nasty mark, though!)
- The Loving Husband by Christobel Kent


- Primark black and pink spotty nightdress
- Primark Polar Bear nightdress


- 2017 Weekly Planner (from Tiger; who else loves that store?!)


- What Light by Jay Asher


- Tigger Tsum Tsum (he sits with Eeyore on my car's dashboard!)


- Glamour 
- Cosmopolitan
- Botanica manicure set
- Paperchase organiser (yes, another one!)
- Brussel Sprouts gift tags
- Tissue paper


- DIY Message Light Box (finally got my hands on one, for a reasonable price!)
- Panasonic batteries
- Very Cherry car vent air freshener 
- Primark Jeggings
- Paperchase cat notebook
- Paperchase Be Happy postcard
- Post-It page markers
- Primark unicorn slippers (I saw these on someone's IG Stories and knew I had to get myself a pair. Aren't they great?!)


- Guylian Artisanal Belgian Chocolates (my faves - they were on offer in Morrison's!)


- Glamour
- Whiteboard weekly planner (I'm setting up my desk space, finally, and spotted this in Asda. It's so helpful for keeping track of blogging stuff!)
- Ribena Winter Spice (I'm addicted to this stuff!)
- The Watcher by Ross Armstrong


- Undated diary organiser refill
- 2017 diary organiser refill


- Handbag from TK Maxx
- Mini stationery set (contains stapler, staples, sellotape, paperclips, etc)
- Desk Tidy
- Ribena Winter Spice x3 (like I said, I'm addicted to this stuff!)
- Aloe Vera gel (for cooling down my eczema flare-ups)
- Cosmopolitan
- Baby Doll by Hollie Overton


- Lying in Wait by Liz Nugent 
- Lie with Me by Sabine Durrant

The last two books I picked up before I started my self-enforced book ban!

 What have you been buying recently? 

Post a Comment