SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 18 January 2017

My Lush Collection!


Recently, I've amassed quite the collection of Lush stuff, from bath bombs to body conditioner, and I know how many of you are fellow Lushies. So I thought, why not share my current collection right here on the blog? You'll notice that most of my current products are from the Halloween or Christmas range. That's because, before these lines were out in stores, I had loads of regular products that I decided I needed to use up before the new lines came out. Before my Lush collection grew completely out of hand, just like my book collection has! So, without further ado, I present to you my current Lush collection!


I thought I'd start with the bath bombs and bubble bars. A lot of these I'm trying for the first time, believe it or not! Like Magic Wand. I can't believe it's taken me this long to try this well loved bubble bar! I was extremely fortunate to get some of these in the Lush half-price sale. I didn't think there'd be anything left when I got to a store the day after Boxing Day. But I picked up another Magic Wand, Northern Lights, So White, and Luxury Lush Pud! Plus Autumn Leaf, which might actually be my favourite bath bomb, to be honest.

- Magic Wand x2
-Northern Lights x2
- Father Christmas (which has been used since this photo was taken!)
- So White x2
- Mistletoe
- Shoot for the Stars
- Candy Mountain
- Santasaurus
- Never Mind the Ballistics
- Autumn Leaf
-  Stardust
- Luxury Lush Pud x2
- Pumpkin


And now onto the shower gels and shower jellies. Oh, and fun. If anyone knows what to do with the fun products, please tell me! I so want to use Elf on the Shelf, but I don't know how! Again, I picked up a few of these from the 50% off sale, including; Santa's Belly shower jelly, and Snow Fairy body conditioner (the small tub!)

- Rose Jam Shower Gel
- Elf on the Shelf Fun
- Snow Fairy Body Conditioner x2 (although I have a large tub, and a small one!)
- Snowman Shower Jelly
- Santa's Belly Shower Jelly
- Ro's Argan Body Conditioner (my absolute favourite body conditioner!)
- Bouncy Bunny Shower Jelly
- Whoosh Shower Jelly
- Yummy Mummy Shower Cream
- Prince Charming Shower Cream

As you can see, I've still got a few shower gels, creams and jellies from the Mother's Day, Valentine's and Easter range. I am the worst at buying new Lush stuff when I haven't even finished the old!


So that's my current Lush collection. I'm forever picking up new stuff when I'm near my local store, so I might do another post like this in about six months time, when my collection has changed again! What do you think? Should I post my Lush collection twice a year? 

What was your favourite Lush Christmas product? 

Post a Comment