SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 12 March 2017

February Reading Wrap-Up//March TBR

I'm so pleased with my reading progress recently. I smashed it in January, with five books read. And, I can hardly believe it, but I managed another five books in February! I really hope I can keep up this pace for the rest of the year; if I can, I'll have completed my reading challenge by November! Here's what I read in February, and what I'm hoping to read in March...


Crimson Bound was a fantastic fantasy novel from the author of Cruel Beauty. Whilst it didn't live up to my expectations for it, I didn't enjoy it as much as I did Cruel Beauty, I thoroughly enjoyed this book. 
Rating: ****


Charisma was an intense and gripping read from the author of Nerve, now a major motion picture. It was made all the more intense by the fact that I could really relate to the main character, Aislyn. A fantastic read from my new favourite author. 

Rating: ****


Only Ever Yours, by Louise O'Neill, might be the most haunting, dark novel I've ever read. An incredibly unnerving read; I wanted to put this book down at so many points, but couldn't. It's an addictive, intriguing read; one that really makes you question society. 


Lie With Me, by Sabine Durrant, was a mediocre, unoriginal and uninspiring novel. Stealing from You, by Caroline Kepnes, with a cast of despicable characters; I really didn't enjoy this book! 


Lying In Wait, by Liz Nugent, was a gripping, chilling, dark and twisty novel from the author hailed as Ireland's answer to Gillian Flynn. With a cast of despicable characters, but a strong story; this reads like a Virginia Andrews novel. 


On my TBR pile for March...

- The Girl Before by JP Delaney

- The Trophy Child by Paula Daly

- Tinder by Sally Gardner

- After You by Jojo Moyes

- Ardent Justice* by Peter Taylor-Gooby

What's the last book you read? 

Post a Comment