SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 11 November 2018

A Day Out At The National Sealife Centre, Birmingham


Earlier this year, hubby and I took a week off together and went on a few day trips. One of these was to The National Sealife Centre, in Birmingham. And I took so many photos and videos, I just had to share some with you! So enjoy this photo/video heavy post.









There's so much to see and do at The National Sealife Centre, Birmingham. From jellyfish to sharks, seahorses to octopi. You can even find Nemo and Dory there! I was most fascinated by their penguin exhibition. Such majestic, graceful creatures. I could have stood there watching them all day!  There's even a 4D film to experience; I can't comment on this though as I didn't get chance to see the film on our last visit. But I fully intend to next visit.

It's advisable to book your tickets before you plan to visit, as The National Sealife Centre is always very busy. We certainly found that it was busy when we went, on a weekday and not during the holidays. And this post is in no way sponsored. We paid full price for our tickets, and went off our own backs. I just bloody love aquariums, and wanted to share some videos and photos of our day out with you! 

Also, how bloody hard is it to take photos in the aquarium?! All that glass makes for awful reflections. And being shoved about in crowds, as we were, meant I wasn't always able to get much more than a quick, sometimes shaky, picture. So I apologise for the quality of the photos included in this post. But they're the best I could do! 

Have you ever been to The National Sealife Centre, or do you plan to?

Post a Comment