SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 14 September 2015

Five Years: Five Goals

backlit, blur, close-up

In my last post, I said that setting goals and deadlines was pointless. That life doesn't go to plan, or stick to your agenda. 

That being said, though, having a few goals can be a good thing. Goals are tangible; something you can work towards, aim for. 

So I'm setting myself five goals, five things I plan to achieve, for the next five years. Five years, five goals. Let's make it happen!
1 

Get married.  Completed this in September of 2017!

2

Squeeze out two kids. My partner and I are agreed on two, and I'd like to have both before thirty, ideally! 

3

Lose weight. This is always on my list, but for the sake of goal number two, getting in shape is really important! 

4

Attend a blogger event or conference. Something I've wanted to do since I found out about them! 

5

Learn to drive.  Completed this in September of 2016!

Wish me luck! <3

*photo cred erinlearywrites.com

Post a Comment