SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 11 September 2015

My New Diary


I've been planning to do a special post all about my new diary which, really, isn't so new now. I thought it about time to publish that post; since I just bought a new diary, for all  my blogging organisation in 2016, which I'll be writing a post about in the New Year!
Where did it come from?

My favourite stationery store, of course; Paperchase! I won't buy my organisers from anywhere else.

What's so special about it?

Stickers! Oh my gosh, as soon as I saw that it had a sticker page, I knew I had to have it. My inner child rejoiced! Besides the stickers, though, it's got a gorgeous, colourful exterior, and a neat, tidy interior. 


Why do I love it?

Stickers! In all honesty, I've been lusting after this organiser for ages, but the shipping costs are out of this world, and I'm always wary of buying from America; customs and all that. So, I'd been looking for a diary that could come close. This one pales in comparison, I know, but it's the best I can do for now!

Anything else?

Yes! It has a websites/blogs page at the back, to note down your faves, which is awesome! And two pages that give you space to make a note of books you want to read, films you want to watch, your wish list and more.


Verdict

Whilst it can never take the place of the one organiser I really want, it will do. It's a lovely diary with strong covers, a nicely laid out interior and a pretty exterior. And don't forget about the stickers! 

<3

Post a Comment