SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Haul Post

Books

Waterstones

"The Girl In The Spider's Web" by David Lagercrantz, continuing Stieg Larsson's 'Millennium' series; bookish pin badges.

Sainsbury's

"I Let You Go" by Clare Mackintosh; "The Pocket Wife" by Susan Crawford; "One Step Too Far" by Tina Seskis.

Whsmith, Paperchase, Waterstones & Wilkos

Technically, this falls into the category of books and stationery!
"Ready Player One" by Ernest Cline; "Royal Wedding" by Meg Cabot; 2016 diary; Glamour; Cosmopolitan.

Beauty

Avon

Avon Naturals apricot and shea detangling spray; Avon Naturals apricot and shea 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner; Foot Works odor neutralising foot spray.


Handmade bar of soap - a gift from family!

Pound World, Superdrug, Boots & Wilkos

Gillette disposable razors; Miss Sporty BB cream; Wilkos face wipes; Carex bubble-gum soap; Vitapointe leave-in conditioner; fem fresh soap free wash; Superdrug detangling brush. 


Hand care gift set with lotions, scrubs and nail polishes!

Clothes

Primark

Pete the Panda pajama set; Pete the Panda slippers.

House

Argos, Marks and Spencers, Avon

Avon pyjamas set (not technically for the house, I know); pillows; Colin the Caterpillar mini cakes; Colin the Caterpillar sweets.

Pound World, Wilkos

Purple chopping board; kitchen roll; floral microfibre mat; Whiskas Dentabites; wet wipes; antibacterial wipes.

Featured


This, I am so excited about. Everything pales in comparison to this glorious blue item. Which is, of course, a brand new laptop. My laptop has been deceased for a few months now, after a cracked screen rendered it useless. I'd been squirreling money away over those few months, whilst struggling to write blog posts on my 7 inch tablet, and I finally had enough to get myself a laptop. I love the colour, I love the size, I love all of it! I'm thrilled to finally have a laptop again, and it has made blogging so much easier! 

<3

Post a Comment