SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 7 September 2015

September Goals


Hello September, am I glad to see you! Not only is September my birthday month, but it's the start of Autumn; my favourite season! And what better time to start a new monthly series than at the start of a new month?! So here are my September goals...
1. Have an awesome birthday!

I'm determined to have a really great birthday weekend including a trip to Bristol Aquarium and a meal with my nearest and dearest at Frankie & Benny's! 

2. Spend less!

I know this will mean less haul posts *sob* but I cannot keep using the excuse of "it's for my blog" whilst splashing the cash. Time to rein the spending!

3. Read more!

This seems like something I would do anyway right? But I'm guilty of spending far too much time on the laptop and watching movies. This month, I want to spend more time reading!

4. Eat better! 

Right now, my diet is chocolate, take-away, fizzy drinks, repeat. This month, I'm aiming to cut down on all that, and increase the amount of fruit and vegetables I'm eating!

5. Worry less! 

Ah yes, so much easier said than done, right? I'm a very anxious person, and worrying, for me, is like breathing. But this month, I'm resolving to worry less, and live more! 

Those are my September goals, what are yours? 

Have a wonderful month, beauties <3

Post a Comment