SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 9 October 2015

October TBR


September was a poor month for reading, so I'm hoping October will be better! I'm aiming for five books this month, last month I only managed three, and I'm using my Kindle for the first time in months! So, what am I reading in October?

Bag of Bones by Stephen King 

One of the few Stephen King books I haven't read before, and I'm reading it on the recommendation of my wonderful blogger friend, Sarah! It's also the first book I've read on my Kindle in goodness knows how long! 

Liar, Liar by M.J. Arlidge 

I'd been waiting for this book for months, and I grabbed a copy as soon as it was released. It's the fourth book in the "DI Helen Grace" thriller series by Arlidge, that I've loved from the first book. This one promises to be as good as, if not better than, the previous three, and I can't wait to start reading it! 

Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot

I was a massive fan of "The Princess Diaries" series growing up. So imagine how excited I was when I found out Meg Cabot was releasing another book in the series - aimed at adult readers! I've waited a month to read this, I'm not going to wait any longer! 

Suicide Notes From Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten 

A complete spur-of-the-moment purchase that I really don't know much about. But the blurb makes it sound promising, and the title makes it sound mysterious and intriguing. So I'm looking forward to giving this one a go.

Bridget Jones: Mad About The Boy by Helen Fielding

Bridget Jones! You have no idea how over the moon I was when I heard Helen Fielding was releasing another book. It feels like I've been waiting a lifetime for this! I'm so looking forward to reading more about Bridget's adventures! 


So that's it for this month. Three eagerly awaited books, two more random choices and,  hopefully, a fabulous reading month! Keep an eye out at the end of the month for my update on how many of these I actually read in October. With any luck, all of these and more!  

Post a Comment