SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 5 October 2015

October Goals

adult, celebration, child

Before I tell you my goals for October, let's see how I got on with my September goals, shall we?

1. Have an awesome birthday! Done. It was perfect. I couldn't have asked for better!

2. Spend less! Hah. Yeah. The less said about this the better...But I do have an awesome haul post coming at you next week!

3. Read more! Didn't happen. Amazon Instant Video added Criminal Minds to their library, and I temporarily forgot what books were! 

4. Eat better! I actually did pretty well on this front. I've had the few treats here and there, but I'm eating more home-cooked meals, and cutting down on the junk. So, done! 

5. Worry less! I don't think I'll ever not worry about something, big or small, but I think I've made inroads to worrying less this past month. So, done!

3 out of 5 ain't bad! And now, October's goals...

1. Go for a walk in the woods. The trees are turning lovely colours, the weather's cool but not freezing, and I have a camera to take some pictures with!

2. Organise the attic. I've been putting this off for so long, it needs to be done!

3. Watch less television. Read more, watch less. Blog more, watch less. Play with the cat more, watch less!

4. Embark on learning a new skill. More of a long-term project, but I plan to make a start on it this month! 

5. Be more active in the blogging community. Get involved in chats, which I seem to keep missing, and comment more on blogs I love!

So those are my goals for October. What are yours? 

Post a Comment