SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Haul Post

I'm still trying to find that work/life/blog balance, since I started a new job last week, and so my blog posts have been a bit all over the place recently. I'm working on a revised schedule that will work better for me and still give you, my lovely readers, regular, fresh content to read! 

But for today, I have another one of those mid-week haul posts for you; hope you enjoy! 


This is, clearly, a pre-Halloween haul; as evidenced by the Halloween window stickers (£1 in Pound Land.) As for the rest...pop-out hairbrush and mirror (£2, Tiger), "Chill Out" pjs (£6, bottoms, £4 top, Primark), owl water bottle (£3, Primark), mini mani set (£1, Wilkos.) Mr Kipling mince pies (£1, Wilkos.) And of course, no haul post of mine would be complete without at least one book. This time, it's "My Own Story," by Emmeline Pankhurst (£7.99, WHSmith.)

I had a rule; no mince pies until Halloween has been and gone. But I caved. I really love a mince pie and a cuppa!


Avon mini-haul! I do love my Avon stuff. And their Winter Dreamland shower gel and hand soap is divine!


We've been in the process of updating our home recently; new curtains, lampshades, cushions! So I hit up B&M for some cheap, but cute, home furnishings! Welcome mat, letter rack, pop-up storage box (with pictures of cute kittens all over it!) And some feeding mats for our cat! 

I also picked up a pack of Pete the Panda knickers, (£3 for 4 from Primark), and some Post-It's! I know how to live...!


Another pre-Halloween haul. And another of those owl water bottles from Primark (£3!) Super cute sticky notes (Paperchase), owl ballpoint pens (WHSmith, I think I have a bit of an owl obsession!), Carex strawberry laces wet wipes, Carex strawberry laces hand gel, Carex cola bottles hand soap (all from Boots), china pumpkin (£1, Pound Shop), weekly Planner for Paperchase organiser (Paperchase), super soft Christmas throw (£5, Primark, and worth every penny!)


Can you believe I found these two books, RRP £20 each, in...a pound shop? Neither can I! "The Further Adventures of an Idiot Abroad" by Karl Pilkington, and "The Moaning of Life," by Karl Pilkington (both £1, Pound World), fizzy bubble gum bottles x2, a present from my mum (£1 each, Pound World), 'Lunch Is In The Bag' lunch bags x2 (B&M), fridge magnet, another present from my mum (£0.95, The Edinburgh Woollen Mill), Candy Floss and Red Lava nail polish (£1 each, Pound World), press on, gel effect nails (£7.99, Boots), Neutrogena Norwegian formula hand cream (Boots.)


Saving the best for last....my first ever Lush haul! 

Snow Fairy shower gel, Nightwing shower jelly and Sympathy For The Skin body lotion were my first three purchases. I then went on to pick up Ultrabalm, Santa's lip scrub and Ro's Argan body conditioner in my second purchase. And there's still so many bits on my Wishlist! 

What bits have you been buying recently? What have you been loving? Are you a Lushie? Bought/tried any of the above Lush goodies?! 

I'll be back on Friday with an interview with Girl Gone Dreamer. And I'll be announcing my latest giveaway at the end of the week, so stay tuned for that! 

Post a Comment