SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 8 November 2015

November TBR


It's the first week in November, and that can only mean one thing; time to see what I'll be reading this month! 

Bridget Jones: Mad About The Boy by Helen Fielding

This was on my list to read last month, but I didn't quite get round to it. So it will be the first book I read this month! 

Panic by Lauren Oliver

I've had this one on my bookshelf for some time now, and it looks like an intriguing, young adult novel. I'm excited to, finally, read it!

Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot

Another one that was on my to read list last month. Another book I'm excited to read. November will see it read! #determined

Inside The O'Briens by Lisa Genova

I loved "Still Alice" and "Left Neglected" by Lisa Genova, so when I heard she had a new novel out I had to get it! 

What She Left by T. R. Richmond

I've wanted this book for so long, but I refused to buy it in hardback as it was so expensive. It was finally released in paperback, though, and I snapped it up!

What My Best Friend Did by Lucy Dawson

A charity shop find, but the blurb sounds like this is my kinda read, so I'm excited to find out if it's any good!

What are you reading this month? Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment