SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 6 November 2015

November Goals

adult, beverage, breakfast

How is it November already? Can you believe there's only 51 days till Christmas? I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet. Oh no! 

But with the arrival of a new month comes the arrival of some new goals. But first, let's check in with last month's goals, and see how I did!

1. Go for a walk in the woods. Never seemed to find the time, unfortunately. Maybe in November! 

2. Organise the attic. I organised the under stairs cupboard so I didn't need to organise the attic. Does that count?!

3. Watch less television. Done, despite the fact that all my favourite TV shows aired in October! 

4. Embark on learning a new skill. Kind of done. I'm working on my photography skills; using different settings, props and backgrounds. 

5. Be more active in the blogging community. Done. I've been hosting chats, as well as getting involved in them, and commenting more on blogs I love! 

I make that 4 out of 5. Or maybe 3.5 out of 5, since I didn't technically organise the attic, rather I eliminated the need to...

On to November's goals then!

1. Stop eating rubbish! Home cooked meals, not take-out. Fruit, not chocolate. 

2. Plan my time better. I've been feeling really overwhelmed lately with all the things I need to do. This month, I need to start planning my time better, and stop letting things pile up! 

3. Move more. Spend less time sitting, more time moving! 

4. Spend more time with family. Sometimes, things happen that make you realise your time with the ones you love is not unlimited. I intend to make the most of the time I do have with those I love! Starting this month!

5. Take a break! I'm going to be taking a blogging break next week. Even bloggers need a week off!

So those are my goals for November. What are yours? 

Post a Comment