SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 3 January 2016

December Faves

As I'm writing this, Christmas is over, and we're three days into the new year already! But because this is my December Favourites blog post, it's going to be very Christmassy! I'm just not quite ready to let go of Christmas yet, okay?


I love mugs all year-round. I'm forever buying new ones, and we're rapidly running out of cupboard space! But when I saw these reindeer mugs, I knew I had to get a pair. They are my new favourite mugs, and I'm so sad that I'll have to put them away soon *sniff*!


I love Christmas trees! I love the cosiness they add to a home, and I love decorating them! This year, we opted for a small tree, with only a few decorations, because we have a kitten now. Sadly, the tree came down two days after it was put up, after the kitten ate some bits off the tree, got sick, and cost me £50 at the vet! Next year, we might opt for a real tree instead.


My absolute favourite this month? My friends! They all spoilt me so much this Christmas. The above Lush gift-box was from my lovely best friend Sarah. The below books were a gift from my gorgeous best friend Sally! I also received a 'Cats' colouring book from my other best friend, not pictured. I'm so lucky, and I love my friends so much!



I have a new favourite Lush product, you guys! Actually, two. But for now...Lush bath bombs. See, I decided on Christmas Eve, while battling through the last-minute shoppers, to treat myself to a Christmas bath bomb from Lush to get me into the Christmas spirit! I chose the Dashing Santa, as it smelt amazing, and I was not disappointed. Here's an 'action' shot of the Dashing Santa bath bomb;


I'll definitely be trying more of their bath bombs. I'm keen to try the Butterbear next!


My other favourite Lush product? This Honey Trap lip balm! It's a little on the expensive side, for lip balm, but the smell alone is worth it. It really does smell like runny honey! And it leaves your lips feeling so soft and smooth. Perfect for those chapped, winter lips I've been suffering with!

Last, but by no means least, my favourite film this month! Which, of course, had to be Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Ohmygosh, it was so good. I can't even put into words....aasddgsg. Just, watch it! Seriously!

So those are my December favourites. What were you loving in December? Let me know in the comments! 

Post a Comment