SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 4 January 2016

Life: December Update

Christmas is over, and we're now into 2016. But I'm going to take a moment to reflect on life in December, before I start thinking about January! 

Doing


Annual trip to the NEC to attend Motorcyle Live 2015 with my other half, and friends!


Celebrating Christmas, of course!


Getting my daith pierced. This is a pretty rubbish photo, but the bar is temporary; to be replaced with a titanium heart next weekend!

Watching

Star Wars! The first film I've been to the cinema to see in nearly a year, and it was so worth it! 

Loving


The Dashing Santa Lush bath bomb! Very Christmassy, and perfect for a Christmas Eve soak in the tub! 


My cat...and the Boxing Day sales! I bought so much. This is only some of it. All will be featured in a haul post in the coming weeks.

And that pretty much sums up it. December was pretty much dominated by roast dinners, chocolates, family and friends; as I'm sure it was for many of you! But I loved it. Now we're into January, and 2016, though, and you'll start to see more January posts, less December ones! Enjoy.

Have you signed up to my newsletter? You would have been prompted to when you first came to my website, but if you clicked close and you've changed your mind there's a button in the left sidebar on my homepage where you can subscribe. I promise it's not spam. It's once a month, and it'll be full of exciting new blog plans, life updates and more! 

Post a Comment