SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 29 January 2016

Life: January Update!

So I've given you my January favourites, but what did I get up to in January? You know, besides eating delicious puddings, reading Harry Potter, taking lots of Lush baths, and decorating my bedroom wall with photos of my cat! 

Doing


Colouring in! For Christmas, I received two more colouring books, in addition to the three  I already had! So I decided to get cracking on my first colouring book; Winter Wonderland!


Celebrating my kitten's first birthday! We bought him a CatIt Senses Play Circuit (pictured), which he loves! I guess I can't call him a kitten now; he's a cat. *sob*

Buying


Re-reading Harry Potter this month rekindled my love affair with all things Potter. So I headed to my local Waterstones who, I was pleased to see, had a Harry Potter display set up, and picked up this Film Wizardry book. It's so beautiful, and I can't wait to read it next month!


Lush released their Valentine's Day range earlier this month, so of course I popped into my local store and grabbed a few bits! (Lover's Lamp bath bomb, Frozen bath bomb, Dragon's Egg bath bomb, Ickle Baby Bot bath bomb x2, Charity Pot, Santa Baby lip tint, Prince Charming shower cream.)

Having


Lot's of Lush baths, to try out all the bath bombs I bought in my last Lush haul! This is the Intergalactic bath bomb!

Loving


Presents from my best friend; she spoils me! 


Frosty days out and about with the camera! 


It might be cold outside, but there's still beauty to be found! (How cheesy do I sound?!)

That's what I've been up to, what have you been up to? What are you looking forward to in February? Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment