SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Show Her You Care This Mother's Day* || With Hope's Relief


Not that you don't show mum you care all year round, but Mother's Day is the one day a year where you really go all out to make her feel special, am I right? And if she's anything like my mum (who, I swear, uses a whole tube of hand cream a day!) she'll be chuffed to bits with a gift that offers some everyday pampering!

Hope's Relief is Australia's best selling hand cream - and it's now available in the UK! So look no further, I think I've found the perfect Mother's Day gift! Formulated to relieve eczema prone, itchy, cracked or dry skin, Hope's Relief intensive dry skin rescue cream is gentle enough to be used on skin of all ages! (Not that I'm saying you're old, mum! :))

Didn't I say Mother's Day is all about pushing the boat out? So you didn't think you'd get away with just buying your good old mum a tube of hand cream, did you?! The Hope's Relief luxurious, natural range includes the intensive rescue cream, moisturising lotion, body wash, and herbal haircare products. And as an added bonus? All these products are created using therapeutic natural actives; which are fantastically effective and completely free from all nasties!


The lovely team at Hope's Relief were kind enough to send me a few samples of the Intensive Dry Skin Rescue Cream and the first thing I did was pass a sample on to a friend; a working mother of four. The feedback could not have been more positive; as a sufferer of eczema flare-ups, S* found that her eczema was instantly soothed upon applying the cream, and the redness that accompanied the flare-up had disappeared after just a few moments! I often find hand cream to be very greasy, and leave a residue after use. But I must be using the wrong hand cream, because after applying this sample, my hands were left feeling smoother and super moisturised; with no greasiness, or residue! Result!

So if you're still stuck for the perfect gift for the most important woman in your life (And I don't mean to alarm you but Mothering Sunday is only 1 week and 3 days away...!) why not give Hope's Relief a try and let your mum find out for herself just how good it really is?

For more information, or to buy the products mentioned above, visit Hope's Relief's website. Enter code HOPE20 for 20% off your purchase*!

Shout-out to my mum, by the way; she's pretty awesome!

*This product was sent to me in exchange for a review post. All opinions expressed here are my own.
*Name not disclosed for privacy reasons.
*Excludes saver packs

Post a Comment