SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 3 April 2016

April Goals!

Photo of White and Red Petal Flower Under Blue Sky

Woo, it's April, and Spring has finally sprung! I'm super excited for April, for no other reason than lighter nights and warmer weather! And a new month means new goals means new me, right? But first, a confession. I sort of, totally, epically failed when it came to my March goals. Ugh. I better clue you guys in...

1. Reach 300 Instagram followers and 600 Twitter followers! Okay, I smashed this one. About half-way through March I hit both of these targets. #winning

2. Start exercising. I mean, I started exercising my brain. Ya know, because I started revising for my theory test. Does that count? No? Then yeah, I totally failed on this point. Who even has time for exercise anyway?! 

3. Lose a few pounds. I'm 50/50 on this one. The scales tell me I didn't lose any weight this month (but I didn't gain any either, even with Easter chocolate binges!) But my jeans/underwear/family tell me I've lost weight. So....I'm not sure.

4. Book my first driving lesson. Hard to believe I set myself this goal at the start of March and now, at the end of March, I have my own car and am driving outside of my lessons with my OH! I had my first driving lesson a week after posting my March Goals post, and I'm due to have my third this Tuesday!

5. Get a haircut. I'm paying insurance/tax/fuel etc now. I haven't got any money left for a haircut! 

2 (maybe 3?) out of 5. I can live with that. Can't I? No. No, I can't. That's abysmal. I could have done a lot better. And I will, in April. You just watch me! 

So, this month's goals...

1. Participate in at least one Twitter chat. I used to join in all the blog chats. But lately, I just don't seem to have the time. Or I miss them by an hour. This month, I plan to take part in at least one. Hopefully more! 

2. Spend less. Much less. I need to tighten the purse strings now I'm running my own car! 

3.  Start a bullet journal. There's a lot of buzz around bullet journals in the blogging community, and I can see why. I need to better organise my life, and I'm hoping starting a bullet journal will be a stepping stone to a better organised me! 

4. Declutter. Slowly but surely, the house has been filling up with clutter. Now that Spring has finally sprung, I feel like it's time to get rid of some of that clutter and make some more space! 

5. Revise for my theory test. I'm putting in for my theory test as soon as possible. The logic being, once that's passed, I can focus on my practical! 

So, come at me April. I'm ready for you. And I'm shooting for 5/5 when I update you all at the end of the month! Wish me luck...

What are your goals for April? What are you looking forward to in the coming month? Let me know in the comments below! 

Post a Comment