SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 29 June 2016

June Faves

I don't want to alarm anyone but...in just two days time we'll be entering July. July! I mean, how is that even possible? I feel like I've literally just got my head around the fact that it's June, and now it's freakin' July? I'm sure this year is just whizzing by because my life has been so busy. And June was no different. And this month, I actually have a lot of favourites to share with you. Yay! Let's crack on, shall we?

Favourite Photo


It'd be pretty criminal if I didn't include a photo of my cat, right? Especially when he looks this darn cute!

Favourite Purchase


I actually didn't buy a lot in June. But I did finally treat myself to the rose gold Balmi! I'm in love...it smells amazing, and looks so good!

Favourite Moment

I passed my theory test! Okay, okay. I know it's only my theory test. But I'm one step closer to my practical (which is now booked...eek!)

Favourite Thing


I didn't know what to title this photo...but ahh, my engagement ring. We've been engaged for a month now. I can't believe it! And I still can't stop staring at my ring. 

Favourite Gift


We've received some lovely gifts since we got engaged last month. I definitely don't have a favourite, but this Busy B Wedding Planner (a gift from colleagues) is the most photogenic, so wins the spotlight!

Favourite Photo


Okay, okay...one more favourite photo! This view, from a garden in the Forest of Dean, is just stunning. Kinda takes your breath away, doesn't it? 

What things have you been loving in June? Can you believe it's almost July already?! 

Post a Comment