SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 11 July 2016

July TBR

So, we're eleven days into July already, and I've no idea where the time is going! I wasn't going to do a reading wrap-up//TBR post this month, because I have so many other posts planned. And also because... Well. I didn't actually read anything in June. I don't know how that happened, but it's spurred me on for July. So let's see what I'm planning on reading in July, shall we?!


I have some really exciting books on my to-read pile this month. Starting with You by Caroline Kepnes. Followed by; After You by JoJo Moyes, Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes, The Girls by Emma Cline, and The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin.

At the time of writing this, I've started, and finished, You, and have moved on to The City of Mirrors. I'm feeling pretty good about getting through these five books this month, now! Of course, it helps that more than a few of these books I've been anticipating for months!

What are you reading at the moment? 

Post a Comment