SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 16 September 2016

MOAR Purrfect Post!* || With Cat Hampurr


You guys, my cat is such a poser. Just wait until you see the rest of the photos I took for this blog post! P.O.S.E.R. Honestly, I've never known a cat perform for the camera like Harley does...
 


Harley is a truly pampered feline. I'm forever picking him up toys and treats from stores like Wilkos, Pets At Home and The Range. And when I hear about a subscription box, just for cats? Well, I just can't resist!



Cat Hampurr* is a monthly subscription box full of carefully selected feline products and presents - anything from hand-made toys, premium, healthy and all-natural food and treats to hygiene products and innovative new gadgets. Cat Hampurr only include the best quality, healthy and natural products available; they care about the health and happiness of cats! 


As soon as I put the box down on the sofa, Harley came straight over to investigate. I knew something good must be inside, because he was clawing at, and trying to chew through, the cardboard box. It was all I could do to hold him off while I unpacked the contents! And trying to take some decent photos...well, let's just say, Harley did not want to wait!


I'm sure you can guess what Harley's favourite present was? I was honestly surprised he wasn't more interested in the treats. But Yeowww catnip is, clearly, irresistible! Here's what else was included in Harley's Gift Hampurr box!
- Thrive | Complete food | Various flavours | x2 75g

- Thrive | Premium Plus Dry Food | Various flavours | 50g

- Natures Menu | Treats | Various flavours | 60g

- The Innocent Cat | Chicken and Duck Slices with Catnip | 100g

- Yeowww | Banana Catnip toy

- Surprise!! | Tasty Treat (Pet Munchies, 100% Natural Cat Treats | Gourmet Chicken Liver


I won't go into too much detail on each product, but I can assure you that the Thrive complete cat food, and Thrive premium plus dry food did not last long! In fact, I came home from work one day to find the tube of dry cat food on the floor. I'd left the cupboard door open in my usual morning rush, and Harley had decided to help himself. But only to the dry food! 


I also accidentally left the The Innocent Cat treats on the sofa one night. Harley decided to help himself to those, too, after I'd gone to bed. Luckily, he didn't get through the plastic packaging. If he had, I'm sure they'd all be gone, too! 


But, without a doubt, the longest lasting and best product in this box was the Yeowww catnip banana. Harley still plays with it now; and this is a cat who usually gets bored of the toys I buy him pretty quick! I've since bought him a Yeowww catnip rainbow, and a Yeowww catnip apple. There's a whole range of Yeowww catnip products; and if your cat goes wild for catnip, I'd highly recommend them!


Cat Hampurr have three different subscription options to suit every appetite and budget. A bi-monthly subscription costs just £8 per month, a monthly Hampurr costs £15.90 per month, and a "Double Helpings" subscription costs £27.85 per month. 

What do you think of this monthly subscription box, exclusively for cats? If you have cats, would you subscribe to this sort of service? 

*Products sent to me in exchange for a review. All words and opinions are my own.

Post a Comment