SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 14 October 2016

Haul Post!

Ugh, you guys, I'm currently so ill with a nasty cold. Bloody Autumn, right? I'm joking, I could never hate Autumn. It's my favourite month! I thought I'd cheer myself up by looking back at all the lovely things I've been buying recently, and then share them with you, in this haul post! Get comfy, this is quite a long one! 


Ladies, if you find a bra that fits SO well, and is SUPER comfy to wear; never let it go! I've been wearing the Jasmine bra from Bravissimo for the last 10 years, and whenever they release a new colour/style, I'm quick to grab it! 


A little bit of a random haul here! I am loving these knickers I picked up from Primark; they have cats on! 

- The Girl With The Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer (Waterstones)
- The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking (Waterstones) 
- Nailene French Express Press-On Nails (Boots) 
- Paper Tapes (Paperchase) 
- Underwear (Primark) 


Another random one. You'll see why these are all relatively small hauls later on in the post... Suffice it to say, I was saving my money for a few bigger hauls!

- Ro's Argan Body Conditioner (Lush)
- Whoosh Shower Jelly (Lush)
- Sticky Notes (Paperchase)
- Zebra Funky Ballpoint Pens (Wilkos)
- Pocket Tissues (Wilkos)


Ah, how cute is this pug cup?! I have this weird thing where I won't drink out of glasses, only sports bottles, or cups with straws; like this one! I picked up this beauty for £2 or £3 in Card Factory, of all places.


This is one of the bigger hauls I was talking about earlier. When I got paid, I knew I wanted to buy a new handbag, purse, and a few clothing bits. So I'd been quite restrained until I got the chance to buy the things I wanted!

- Bessie Handbag (TK Maxx)
- Edina Ronay Purse (TK Maxx)
- Black Jeggings (Primark)
- Blue Jeggings (Primark)
- Black Vest Dress (Primark)
- Grey Cardigan (Primark)
- Make Dreams Happen Mug (Primark) 
- My Husband's Wife by Jane Corry (Asda)
- Hide and Seek by M.J. Arlidge (Asda)
- It's A Pug Life Wooly Hat (Primark)
- Mittens (Primark)

You can tell how excited I am for Autumn, right? Wooly hats, mittens, cardigans. I'm all about that cosy feeling, guys!


Ah, Lush. If you don't like Lush, are you even a blogger?! I'm not one to talk, actually. I didn't even like Lush until this time last year! Shocking, right? Anyway, this year I, of course, had to pick up some bits from the new Halloween range! And if you didn't know they had a Halloween range out already, then where have you even been?!

- Autumn Leaf Bath Bomb 
- Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb
- Monster's Ball Bath Bomb
- Pumpkin Bath Bomb 
- Lord of Misrule Shower Cream

I love the shower gel - it turns my boobies green! *insert shocked face emoji here*


I finally did it! I finally ordered a #BoxofLame! I wanted to order That Lame Company's Spring #BoxofLame, but I spent so long debating whether I could afford it or not that by the time I decided I could, in fact, afford it, the box had sold out. Damn. Missed my chance. So when I heard they were releasing a new #BoxofLame I knew I'd be doing everything in my power to get my hands on one. And I did! The contents included; 

- 1 A5 Wirebound Notebook
- 1 A4 Blogger Mail Notepad
- 1 A5 Notepad
- 1 A6 Notepad
- 2 A6 Art Prints
- 5 Recipe Cards
- 5 Snail Mail Cards
- 2 A5 Art Prints
- 2 A5 Sticker Sheet
- 2 Rose Gold Print
- 1 Gold Print
- 1 Gold Foil Pencil
PLUS extra gifts from small business partners for this box.



This is just another shot of my Blogger #BoxofLame. It came wrapped so prettily in silver tissue paper; with a handwritten note and some sweeties! Sometimes it's very much the little things in life!


And this. This is what I was really saving my pennies for. As soon as the Lush Christmas collection hit stores I was there, credit card in hand, and I pretty much just threw my money at them. I might have gone a little Lush crazy, but I don't regret a single minute of it. Here's what I picked up from the Lush Christmas collection (so far, because you know I'll be back in there in a few weeks time for more, right?!)

- Snow Fairy Shower Gel (1KG)
- Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb
- Never Mind The Ballistics Bath Bomb
- Northern Lights Bath Bomb
- Candy Mountain Bubble Bar
- Father Christmas Bath Bomb
- Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb
- Magic Wand Reusable Bubble Bar
- Mistletoe Bath Bomb
- Santasaurus Reusable Bubble Bar
- So White Bath Bomb
- Golden Wonder Bath Bomb
- Snowman Shower Jelly
- Snow Fairy Body Conditioner

My bathroom smells like a Lush store now! Not that I'm complaining! Who doesn't want to walk into their bathroom to lovely floral/fruity scents?! 

So, that's what I've been buying recently. I think I'm going to have to watch my spending from here on out; after all, Christmas is coming! But I'm sure I'll have a few more haul posts to share with you before Christmas. You know I just can't help myself, when it comes to shopping! 

Post a Comment