SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 25 November 2016

Haul Post!

Who doesn't love a good haul post? I've been watching the pennies lately; I'm saving for our wedding, after all. But that doesn't mean I haven't had a few splurges lately! Here's what I've been buying recently...


Let's start with my favourite purchase recently - this gorgeous Versace Jeans handbag! I've had my eye on this bag for aaages. But it was retailing at £140, and I just couldn't justify spending that on a handbag. I finally got my hands on it a few weeks ago; reduced to £40 in the sale! Bargain. I also picked up a Fiorelli purse, and TK Maxx make-up bag to go with my new handbag. And Bridget Jones's Baby because I won't watch the movie until I've read the book! 


So, I may have gone a bit velvetgh0st mad in Primark recently. But her new collection is ah-mazing! I picked up the pyjama set, two cat cushions, Meow mug, Meow cup, and fluffy cat socks. (A few days later I went back to Primark and picked up another Meow mug; I love the design!) I also picked up; Cadbury's Screme Eggs, Halloween Headband, On The Prowl by Rupert Fawcett, How It Works: The Cat, Working 9-5 by Ada Adverse. 


It wouldn't feel Christmassy without some Christmas chocolate now, would it?


I bought some new clothes! It's about time, to be honest. I so rarely buy new clothes, but I needed some warmer stuff for Winter! I picked up a pair of jeggings, three new tops, a jumper, and two cardigans. Oh, and another pair of fluffy cat socks! 


My partner loves this Avon Senses 2-in-1 For Men Hair & Body Wash. I pick up the XXL size whenever I see it on offer in the brochure. I also picked up this cute bird jewellery holder, which I got for my grandma, and a 3-in-1 clip-on lens for my iPhone! 


This grey magazine holder (or wool holder, if you like) came from Tiger, of all places. Man, I love that store. I also picked up a Me To You wall calendar for 2017, and a cute mug from The Calendar Club; beauty sponges, from Superdrug, and a pop-up storage box from Tiger. 


New books; yay! Yes, and another new organiser. I think I have a problem. I mean, I already have a diary for 2017. Now I have two. And I have another two on their way to me. Seriously, what is wrong with me?! Anyway, this gorgeous organiser came from Paperchase, along with the cute Santa Paws card which is the first festive item in our home! I also picked up Six Four by Hideo Yokoyama, and A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara in the BOGOHP deal in Waterstone's! 


This photo is so horrible; I need natural light damnit!! I picked up this cross-body bag from Primark for a fiver! I wanted one of these bags for events; so I don't have to lug everything in my usual handbag with me, and to make it harder for thieves to make off with my phone/purse/etc. So I thought, for a fiver, this was perfect. I also picked up a scarf and some mittens (I already have a pair of creamy coloured mittens that will go perfectly with this scarf!) I picked up Inferno by Dan Brown, after seeing the film recently, and a few new inserts for my organiser (Day Planner, Birthdays & Anniversaries, Personal Finance Refills). I also couldn't resist this cute and fluffy doughnut pen from Paperchase, and the mini doughnut gel pens, too! 


This was quite a small haul, compared to others! I picked up one of the new Harry Potter books; JK Rowling's Wizarding World Movie Magic. Such a gorgeous book! I also picked up Foxlowe, by Eleanor Wasserberg, after a recommendation from a fellow book blogger. And a super cuddly, super soft, pinky/purple throw from Primark for a fiver. I do love Primark! 


I know, I know, I've already shown you this organiser, and Santa Paws card. But I forgot, at the time, to photograph the sticky notes set I picked up in Primark. This is another item from the velvetgh0st at Primark range. And these are my new favourite sticky notes. I love the "list goals" sticky notes; great for listing all my monthly goals. And all the sticky notes are just so cute, and in lovely pastel colours! 


I also couldn't resist this amazing fluffy, unicorn pen from Paperchase. It goes perfectly with my new pink organiser; and I do love anything unicorn! 

What have you been buying lately?

Post a Comment