SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 30 November 2016

November Faves

It's the last day of November, you guys. How has this happened?! I mean, Christmas will be over in four weeks, and we'll be planning for 2017. It's true what the grown-ups told me when I was just a child; time really does go faster when you're an adult! There's lots to look forward to, though; in December, and in 2017. But before I welcome in a new month, I'm going to take a moment to reflect back on some of my favourite things from November. 


I've had The Happiness Planner in my drawer for a few months now. I would start filling it out, but then put it to one side and forget all about it again for a few weeks. This month, I finally dusted this beauty off and started putting it to good use. This is one of my favourite pieces of stationery this month (although I'm also loving my Busy B Busy Life Diary, and my Paperchase Organiser, too!) 


I haven't had as many Lush baths as I would like this month, to be honest. But one of my favourite bath bombs from November is definitely the Monster's Ball. I was worried about using this little guy, after hearing that it stained the bath after use, but it turned the water such a beautiful, deep purple colour that I loved it anyway! (And yes, it did stain my bath *sad face*)


This is how you know you're a grown-up...when one of your favourite items is a knife block! But I cannot tell you how much I love it! I love how brightly coloured it is, and it's fan design means that it doesn't take up too much space on the worktop, either! I picked this up for a steal on Amazon; £30, reduced from £80. Bargain!


Oh my gosh, this is the most delicious thing I have ever put in my mouth! I think it's called a Cookie Pizza, and I shared it with my fiance after dinner at our local one night. It's incredibly rich, and very filling, but definitely one of my favourite puds this month!


Ahh, these beautiful flowers. I've had so many exciting deliveries this past month, but this bunch of flowers is definitely my favourite. A gift from my best friend Sarah, of Things Sarah Loves, they're still going strong (although starting to look a little brown around the edges now!) a few weeks later!


And I'm saving the best for last. This Ultimate Blog Planner is, I guess, another favourite stationery item this month. But I can have two, right? I mean, there's just too much amazing stationery out there right now! The Ultimate Blog Planner is available from Dot Creates, an amazing online stationery seller, and I highly recommend you invest in one. They're not even that expensive - and you get a lot of bang for your buck. Here's a few more photos to whet your appetite...




So that's what I've been loving this month. What are some of your favourite things from November? 

Post a Comment