SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 30 April 2017

April Faves!

How is April almost behind us already? I'm too afraid to even blink anymore; it'll be Christmas before we know it! April was a pretty good month, with more highs than lows thankfully, and I've even got a few favourites to share with you today. Here's what I've been loving recently...

Moment


My favourite moment this month was definitely finding out I'd won a giveaway! I can't remember the last time I won anything, so I was just absolutely thrilled. A massive thank you to Alex for hosting the giveaway - I can't wait to start reading Happy As A Dane!
Music

Image result for taylor swift 1989 album

I'd forgotten just how much I loved this album until I picked up a copy (having lost my previous copy) in HMV. I've got this album playing on repeat in my car at the moment; and there isn't a single track I dislike! 

Food


I discovered McDonald's Caramel McFlurry this month, and I've been eating far too many of them! They are delicious, though, and all the sunny weather recently has got me right in the mood for ice-cream! Anyone else?

Film

Technically; films. My fiancĂ© and I have been watching the Fast and Furious films again from start to finish on Sky. They're the best, and probably the only films my fiancĂ© and I both enjoy! 

Purchase


I love having a bunch of flowers in the house; they really brighten the place up! I love this bouquet; even if the colours are more reminiscent of Autumn than Spring.

Book


Taking me completely by surprise, The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel cemented itself as a firm favourite in April!

What was your favourite book/film/food of April?

Post a Comment