SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 30 June 2017

June Faves!

It's official...we're now nearer to Christmas, and 2018, than we are to the start of this year. How have six months gone by so fast?! I just can't wrap my head around it. June was a pretty good month, overlooking the heatwave (which I hated), and I've a few favourites to share with you today!

Activity



Did anybody else feel like this election really bought out the nastiness in other people? Even my own uncle was mocking me for my political leanings! I didn't let that stop me though, and I was one of the first at my local polling station to cast my vote. I'm forever grateful to all the women years ago who fought so hard for women to have the right to vote!

Book

30114212

It may not be a five star read, but I absolutely loved See What I Have Done. A fictional story chronicling the Lizzie Borden murders, this book reignited my interest in the case and led me on to watching The Lizzie Borden Chronicles on Netflix!

Accessory


I finally got my eyes tested! About time; Specsavers have been reminding me I'm due an eye test for well over two years now. My sight has deteriorated, although not massively, so I took advantage of the 2-for-1 offer on at Specsavers and bought a new pair of glasses and sunglasses! And I have been so glad of my Cath Kidston sunglasses recently, let me tell you!

TV Show/Movie

My fiancé and I recently started re-watching The IT Crowd. I'd forgotten how funny it was! We both find ourselves howling with laughter throughout each episode. Just a genuinely funny, easy to watch sitcom.

Purchase


Not too long ago, I spotted the cutest unicorn mug in Asda and grabbed myself one. On a return visit recently, I found this adorable cat mug and just had to have one! It's my new favourite mug, and I won't drink out of anything else!

Song

Image result for charlie puth attention

I LOVE this song! It's so catchy. I've been blasting it out in my car with the windows down, singing along at the top of my voice! 

Food


This was a bit of alright! Our local carvery had a special offer on over the weekend; two courses for £11.49. We had a delicious carvery for mains, and this yummy, warm chocolate brownie for pud! Amazing.

What did you get up to in June? 

Post a Comment