SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Life Lately - June Edition


'Cor, June was a bit of a scorcher, wasn't it? So hot! We saw some of the hottest days in over a hundred years in June, and I can't say I'm sad to see them go. I'm not a fan of the heat; of sticky, sweaty days. Roll on Autumn, I say! 

So, my "Life Lately" posts are going to be taking a slightly different form from now on, starting with this month's. Enjoy!

Doing... Voting in the UK General Election. I hope all of you reading this who were eligible did the same? The outcome may not have been what I hoped for, but at least I used my vote and made my voice heard!

Eating... Burgers fresh from the BBQ, salad and so.much.fruit! 

Drinking... I've discovered my new favourite drink; Ribena and Lemonade. So refreshing!

Reading... I've been consuming books like I consume tea recently. I've read a few great books this month, including Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine, by Gail Honeyman, and See What I Have Done, by Sarah Schmidt.

Watching... After reading See What I Have Done, a fictional novel that focuses on the Lizzie Borden murders, I decided to start watching The Lizzie Borden Chronicles on Netflix, and I'm hooked!

Listening to... I have been really enjoying Despacito; it definitely gives me that Summer feeling!

Buying... Team Bride pj's (below) from Primark! Best thing I've ever bought, even if I am only going to be able to wear them for three more months!

Planning... With my new Ban.Do agenda! If you haven't got your hands on one yet, why not? Keep an eye out for my Ban.do haul, coming soon! 

Looking forward to... My hen do's (I'm having two) in August...not long now! 


Did you enjoy the heatwave?

Post a Comment