SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 2 December 2018

December Goals!


Guys, I'm totally smashing my goals at the moment and I am so thrilled! I'm hoping to continue this winning streak into December with a fresh set of goals. But before I set out my goals for December, let's take a look back at how I got on with my goals for November.

1. Read for 30 minutes every night. Smashing this one. I think there may have been one or two nights where I lapsed on this goal, because I was too tired, but on the whole I've carved out time to read for half-an-hour before bed every night.

2. Finish Christmas shopping. I got this one done early on in November, thanks in a large part to online shopping!

3. Write out Christmas cards. This one was quite easy to achieve, especially as I'd bought all my Christmas cards at the same time as I finished all my Christmas shopping. 

4. Buy zero books. All month. I did it!! And god was it hard. There were times I came so close to failing this goal. But I held strong and I am so proud.

5. Get a flu jab. Ugh, the only one I failed on. When I set this, I'd somehow forgotten that the flu jab never fails to make me ill. As soon as I remembered that, I decided I wasn't going to bother with the flu jab.

I'm pretty pleased with that 4 out of 5. I mean, the only reason it wasn't 5 out of 5 was because I didn't want to make myself ill. And no one can blame me for that, right? Anyway, here are my goals for December. Wish me luck!

1. Get back into a daily skincare routine. Seeing as I did so well with getting into a bedtime reading routine, I'm hoping I can carry that over into creating a daily skincare routine. I'm not getting any younger, and I really need to start looking after my skin!

2. Wrap all Christmas presents. So I've bought all the presents, cards and wrapping. Now it's time to get it all wrapped!

3. Save some money. I have been spending way too much money lately, and my savings have taken a hit. I want to start accruing money, not throwing it away. Even the smallest amount into my savings is better than nothing, so this month I want to put some money away for a rainy day.

4. Take lots of photos. Christmas is such a magical time. We're also going to be celebrating my granddad's 80th birthday in December. I want to take lots of photos of all the special occasions.

5. Enjoy Christmas. I can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed Christmas. I'm usually a nervous wreck in terms of where we're going to spend our time, who with, present buying, decorating, present giving etc. This year, I want to avoid all that and just sit back, relax and enjoy this time of year. 

Wish me luck!

What are your goals for December?

Post a Comment