SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 17 July 2016

Smooth Operator* || With Friction Free Shaving


I had no idea just how gross I was until Friction Free Shaving* sent me their subscription box to review. 

Really, guys. I'm so gross. I hold onto the same razor for a month (sometimes more) at a time. Do you know how bad that is? So bad. Bacteria, and all sorts of other nasty stuff, builds up in the blades, so it's really important to change your blades every week. But razors are so expensive, I hear you cry. Believe me, I know. Why do you think I hold onto my razors for so long? (Okay, it might also be a little bit to do with me being super lazy!) But Friction Free Shaving have the solution. 

A razor delivery service (the first of its kind!) designed exclusively for women, FFS send you a chic handle with your first order, and four fresh blades every month, all for just a few pounds a month. So now there really is
no excuse not to change your blades every week! 

I was sent the Samantha, which is the most Instagrammable razor I've ever seen. I mean, just look! 


The Samantha (£7 per month) has 5 blades, and a Vitamin E lubricating strip which will leave your skin feeling silky smooth. The razor also comes with a wide soft rubber guard for lifting hairs up, a pivot that helps it glide gracefully around the contours of your body, and a guard trimmer to neaten up those hard-to-reach spots! 

For the last, like, ten years I have been shaving my legs (and other bits...) And for the last, like, ten years I have suffered with little cuts and nicks all over my legs post-shaving. I've gotten very good at covering my legs in little bits of toilet paper to stop the bleeding! But the Samantha has been my 'shaviour.' With fresh blades every week, I haven't had a single nick! No more bloody legs and bits of toilet paper for me. 

And you can have silky smooth legs and an easy shave too with FFS. Their boxes start at just £3 a month for the Faye, which has a 2 blade head. For a 3 blade head, pick the Frankie, for just £5 a month. And all delivered in a super slim box that'll fit through your letterbox; so need to worry about missing the delivery! 


It only take a few minutes to order your blades online. Once you've ordered, just sit back and wait for the blades to arrive at your door every month. Easy, right?! If you prefer, you can choose a bi-monthly delivery instead, or select "This month send me something else" to receive an alternative gift for the following month of similar value (recent gifts have included lipstick or nail varnish).

Friction Free Shaving really do offer an exceptional service. I don't know of any other subscription box like this. It has to be one of the most practical boxes ever, and I love that they are on a mission to make shaving affordable for everyone, unlike many of the big brands. I know I'll be subscribing to receive fresh blades every month. Once you realise how gross you are, it's hard to go back to your old habits!

What do you think of FFS? Would you subscribe to this box? 

*Products were sent to me in exchange for a review. All words and opinions are my own.

Post a Comment